HSQE Project Systems Administrator
Keltbray Group are a UK leading specialist business, which offers engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail, environmental services and reinforced concrete frame solutions. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain’s built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK.
Our HSQE team who are responsible for all things Health & Safety are now looking to add a HSQE Project Systems Administrator to join the business based out of our Head office in Esher.
You will be responsible f0r supporting and assisting the HSQE Project Manager with the day to day duties of running the intelex system and providing support and guidance with the workings of the software application throughout the Keltbray Group
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with internal users and departments to support, assist and make amendments to the Intelex Software application.
- Look after the system architecture by maintaining the structure of the system workflows and the database
- Troubleshoot user problems to determine whether they are hardware, software, procedural, or communication related
- Undertaking testing and evaluation of the Systems, implementing system changes and planned improvements (including upgrades and enhancements) under direction of the Group HSQE Project Manager
- End user support, submitting Move/Add/Changes, reassigning, and general support
- Perform data entry checks of Sites/Job no/Facilities and the responsible person assigned
- Maintain intelex user information to ensure the information reflects the current user data such as name, organizational code, and physical location.
- Educated to A-Level/GCSE or equivalent
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- ITIL Qualification
- Experience in one (or more) additional scripting languages
- A thorough understanding of computer systems and software, particularly demonstrable Microsoft Windows
- 2 years+ of Administrational experience
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.