Keltbray Distribution & Transmission is one of the leading specialist providers of overhead line and sub-station services to the UK Distribution and Transmission market.
We are now looking to recruit an Administrator based out of our Didcot office to provide administration to the project team and senior leadership team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrator who would be interested in working within the utilities, civil engineering industry wishing to gain a real insight into large scale projects developing the UK’s transmission network.
About the role:
This role will be responsible for working closely with our Project Managers and Senior leadership team completing general administration on behalf of the projects and the business unit for the office.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance to all office staff
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conference calls
- Interact with colleagues, customers and visitors, maintaining a polite and helpful approach with all
- Answer telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handle them courteously and appropriately pass to the relevant member of the team
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- File and retrieve company documents, records and reports and ensure all filing is up to date and well managed.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of company and customer information
- In all actions, be a positive and helpful ambassador for the company, giving others confidence in Keltbray
Relevant Experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ admin experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages: Word, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Ability to work under pressure
An administration apprenticeship or GCSE equivalent in English, Maths, Science.
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.