Project Manager – Rail Civils CRE
Keltbray Aspire are a provider of specialist overhead line construction to the rail industry, covering project management, engineering support, installation, training, material fabrication, test and commissioning.
With the continued growth plans during the transition into a Key Principle Contractor in the Rail civils market we are now looking to appoint a Project Manager with a background in Rail Civil Engineering (CRE) to join our operations team based out of the South East.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our exciting innovative team at Keltbray Aspire.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support with tendering / pricing of minor civils works (concrete foundations, piling, retaining walls, walkways, groundworks, drainage, UTX’s etc)
- Act as construction CRE on emerging projects.
- Oversee minor civils construction works.
- Review designs / drawings and provide suitable comments, supported by relevant civils standards.
- Work within a Principle Contractor role to manage external civils sub-contractors on larger projects.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have 10 years’ experience in the Civils industry and a minimum of 2 years’ experience as CRE.
- We will consider both main and sub contractor backgrounds
- CRE experience is vital for this role
- Willing to travel – Mix of office and site based duties when required
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.