Keltbray Lagan Power is a specialist electrical engineering contractor working in the global market, delivering the highest standard in design, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of ‘High Voltage’ and ‘High Technology’ assets for its clients.
We are now looking for an Administrator to be based out of our office in Omagh, County Tyrone to work closely with our Directors of the business.
About the Role:
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the office administration and document control on behalf of the business liaising with the directors when required providing admin support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance to all office staff
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conference calls
- Interact with colleagues, customers and visitors, maintaining a polite and helpful approach with all
- Answer telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handle them courteously and appropriately pass to the relevant member of the team
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- File and retrieve company documents, records and reports and ensure all filing is up to date and well managed.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of company and customer information
- In all actions, be a positive and helpful ambassador for the company, giving others confidence in Keltbray
Relevant Experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ admin experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages: Word, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Ability to work under pressure
An administration apprenticeship or GCSE equivalent in English, Maths, Science.
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.