Keltbray Remediation are an industry leader in the onsite remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater; offering a wide range of treatment solution working on projects across the UK.
As part of the company’s specialist services, we are looking to expand our In House design team by recruiting a CAD Technician to be based at our head office working alongside our Engineering Manager.
This is a superb opportunity for a CAD Technician to join an innovative, market leading contractor who offer a specialist self delivery model. You will be heavily involved in the Civils design and coordination of drawings within the technical department for projects UK wide.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Production of drawing information to a high standard as required by engineers and managers.
- Communicating with sites and internally.
- Chasing survey data and verifying accuracy.
Secondary Tasks and Duties:
- Volume assessments and minor takes offs.
- Assistance with tenders and project management
Key qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role I.e. CAD Technician, Civil engineer
- Experience on civil engineering projects involving Groundworks, Remediation
- Experience using AutoCAD, Civils 3D.
- Degree educated in civil engineering or a related discipline.