Commercial Administrator – decommissioning
Keltbray is a UK leading specialist business, which offers engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail, environmental services and reinforced concrete frame solutions. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain’s built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK. Our clients trust in us to deliver projects safely, on time, within budget and with care for the environment and our communities.
About the Role
This position will provide administrative support to our Commercial Team working under a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a major project on the South Coast.
- Support QS with related admin tasks
- Document control, including timesheets
- Processing pre-approved payments
- Creating, analysing and distributing reports
- Any related administration tasks as required
Requirements and skills
- Ideally 2 years’ experience as an Administrator or in a similar role
- Knowledge of office procedure, billings and finance
- Confident in Maths
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases and creating spreadsheets.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused with good telephone etiquette
- All round general IT skills with practical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Reliable and flexible
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Able to work with own initiative and as part of a team with consistent performance.
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Highly motivated
- Able to work within defined timescales