Keltbray Group is a UK leading specialist business, which offers engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail, environmental services and reinforced concrete frame solutions. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain’s built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK.
We are now looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst working within the Built Environment Services “Built Environment Services” division of the Keltbray Group, covering a variety of specialist subcontractor disciplines within the construction industry.
About the Role:
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the provision of meaningful analysis and monthly reporting. You will also support a number of non-finance stakeholders such as HR & Procurement, producing data that will be used internally and externally of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing the commercial team with ad-hoc data
- Collating information to produce monthly contract performance spreadsheets
- Review of monthly contract performance
- Completion of monthly group reports and group board finance documents
- Variance analysis and investigation, including KPI reporting
- Forecast and Budget preparation
- Cash flow forecasting
You will be involved in the monthly reporting process of the commercial team, providing support where necessary for accurate analysis.
Relevant Experience and qualifications:
- Have experience of working within a busy month end reporting process
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- Can interpret complex data and identify key trends
- Experience with COINS or similar costing software is desired
A degree in Finance, Business Studies or equivalent relevant qualifications
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.