Communications Team Coordinator
Keltbray Group is a UK leading specialist business, which offers engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail, environmental services and reinforced concrete frame solutions. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain’s built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK.
Our rapidly growing communications team – which delivers PR, social, internal communications and more – is seeking a Communications Team Coordinator to research events and campaigns, seek out news from across our business and keep the team in check on upcoming initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of news inbox and operating triage system to research further supporting information and allocated with relevance for Comms Team use
- Population of news calendar and 12 month planner
- Uploading of content to the intranet and population of digital media boards
- Housekeeping for the Communications and Marketing folder contents
- Management of programme to ensure website content is accurate and up to date
- Collation media clippings and producing monthly media coverage reports
- Magazine subscription management
- Awards support – tracking submissions and chasing of information
- Meeting management; room bookings, agenda distribution and minute taking
- Management of contacts database for marketing and email distribution of reports produced by the Comms team
- Management of comms assets location and distribution, providing support to Brand Manager
- Admin support for ad hoc project
Key qualifications and experience:
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or a keen enthusiast for communications and marketing. This role would typically suit a proactive, confident and passionate individual who has an interest in both internal and external communications and is looking for exposure within an established; large company with a top industry reputation.
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.