Keltbray Sheet Piling are a specialist Ground Engineering contractor providing nationwide coverage of sustainable solutions for the design, installation and extraction of steel sheet, tubular and bearing piling for the civil engineering and construction markets.
Due to expansion our Sheet Piling business are now looking to recruit a Contracts Engineer. This role is a fantastic opportunity to assist the Contracts Managers but with a chance to manage smaller contracts directly and gain more exposure to running projects from conception to completion.
Working closely with, and responsible to, the Contracts Manager, the Contracts Engineer is generally site based and is responsible for assisting the Contracts Managers in all aspects of the management of Keltbray Sheet Piling contracts including:
- Health & Safety standards and project documentation
- Planning materials and plant requirements and procurement
- Ensure positive contractual performance with regard to budget and programme
- Acting as KSP site based staff representative, and attending progress meetings, safety meetings,etc on site as required
- Weekly cost control / costs forecasts
- Assisting QS as required to establish value
- Agreeing, or assisting the Contracts Manager / commercial team, in agreement of final account settlements
The Contracts Manager must be mobile and prepared to travel and work throughout the United Kingdom, in particular in London and the south east. He / she will utilise the experience already gained and the knowledge of colleagues in order to successfully carry out his / her duties.