Keltbray Remediation are an industry leader in the onsite remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater; offering a wide range of treatment solution working on projects across the UK.
Following the successful tenders of projects across London and the South East, Keltbray Remediation are now looking to bring on a Contracts Manager to oversee contracts up to the value of £15 million in a client facing site delivery based role.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced CM to join an innovative, market leading contractor who offer a specialist self delivery model. You will be heavily involved in the day to day project delivery overseeing all operations reporting directly to our senior operations team.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of multiple projects at any given stage of development, tender, design, installation through to final account.
- This includes pre-tender and tender negotiations, variations to contract, contract terms negotiation etc.
- Liaison with internal and external customers. Develop strong customer relationships and ensure clients are kept aware of project deviations to avoid conflicts and disputes, by providing information and pre-agreeing changes
- Resourcing of both subcontractors and internal installation resource to meet delivery dates
- Overseeing and managing small teams of project engineers project by project
- Liaison with the Project Co-ordinator to organise support required to achieve KPI’s of the role
- Ensuring that all statutory and legislative requirements are met including Risk Assessment, CDM and all other HSE issues
- Control invoice issue from initial stage to final payment and ensure that all costs are captured
- Completion of all sign off documentation and ownership of project file.
Key qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 5-6 years experience in a project delivery role
- Experience in running Groundworks, Remediation schemes
- Experience in overseeing projects up to value of £10 million.
- Degree educated in civil engineering or a related discipline.
- Subcontractor experience is essential
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.