The Contracts Manager is not a project critical role. The principal role of the Remediation Contracts Manager (CM) is to support the Assistant Project Manager (APM), Site Manager (SM) and Supervisors (SUP) in the delivery of their project responsibilities and all tasks they are responsible for as part of their roles which are project critical. They will provide necessary training, mentoring and guidance to ensure that the roles of SM, SA and SUP are executed in compliance with; their job description, Keltbray policies and procedures and all relevant legislation. In order for the CM to fully support the APM, SM and SUP, they will have to become sufficiently involved in the operational deliverable elements of the projects in order to support their subordinates. They should be aware of the risks and opportunities, key constraints, operational resource requirements, operational considerations, programme and HSQE compliance.
Primary Tasks and Duties
Responsibility for all operational functions, the Site Agent will be expected to have an up to date appreciation of :
- Mentor, train and support the site/project based operations team (APM, SM, SUP and other
- Ensure that the site based project teams operate in a compliant manner.
- Ensure that the site based operations team are sufficient trained and resourced.
- Support the project teams with non-core initiatives; COINS, INTELEX, Chem-watch etc.
- Support the project teams with core HSQE fields; Permitry, lifting operations, Temporary.
- Works, Operations tasks, confined spaces, site setup, completing common KREM tasks.
- Fully appreciate the project operational objectives/strategy/drivers/needs/issues/methods/milestones (for project they are supporting).
- Site team cohesion and functionality (in collaboration with the project team).