Keltbray Environmental Solutions is an HSE licenced Asbestos Removal, Remediation and Management contractor, working in all sectors from Social Housing through to Nuclear.
We are now looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to be responsible for overseeing the growth of the Asbestos Managment business in the North West based out of Crewe Office.
With a strong presence across the South East, London and the Midlands we are now looking to grow the business by adding additional contracts across the North West with a focus in the Manchester and Leeds area.
- To manage the day to day running of the contract
- Deliver all contractual obligations under the PFI Contract
- Fully accountable for financial deliverables on the Project
- Create a customer focused environment with clients, end users and suppliers.
- Undertaking and ensuring the contract reporting processes are adhered to
- To manage service lines which may become operational over the short, medium and long term
- To ensure all compliance PPM and reactive works are completed within the specified time scales.
- Working with other Contract Managers to ensure that all processes and documentation is supported
- across the wider region.
- Deliver all contractual obligations as instructed via the PFI or Line Management
- To work with the IMS team to ensure all Health and Safety systems are maintained and implemented.
- Any Other duties deemed necessary for the business, as instructed by the line manager
Relevant experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 2- 3 years’ as a Contracts Manager within within a Asbestos Removal Contractor
- Experience in leading packages ranging in value
- Experience in developing the growth of a business division (ideally the ability to bring on more clients and work)
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.