Digital Learning Specialist
The role holder is responsible for ensuring that all learning and development products are developed to design brief, specification, on time and within budget.
Working closely with subject matter experts and relevant stakeholders, the role holder will be expected to take ownership and responsibility in the creation of high-quality learning and development content and assist with it’s integration across the business.
The role holder will play a key role in delivering the People purpose of making Keltbray a place where our people thrive and the business succeeds #OneKeltbray.
- Design and produce learning and development products and solutions that will deliver measurable impacts and value-for-money outcomes aligned to Keltbray’s strategic priorities
- Responsible for all aspects of Keltbray’s learning management system
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to support the envisioning and design of learning and development interventions to help deliver desired business outcomes
- Conduct and participate in design planning sessions and scoping meetings to support design and development of content
- Work closely with stakeholders to analyse business needs, identify skills gaps and learning needs
- Storyboard various learning including e-learning, gamification, video animation and recording and produce digital content
- Recording and production of different types of video (interview, vlog, talking head, live video etc.)
- Accurately prepare and develop assessment, guides, syllabi, learning objectives, and supporting material
- Support the articulation of Keltbray’s learning messages to stakeholders
- Review external learning content for suitability
- Develop and maintain accurate records for all learning and development activities