Keltbray Group is a UK leading specialist business, which offers engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail, environmental services and reinforced concrete frame solutions. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain’s built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK.
Our infrastructure (Aspire and Rail) businesses based out of our Chadwell Heath office are now looking to recruit an administrator to provide assistance to our health and safety and senior management team based out of the depot. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to join an established and growing contractor working within a fast paced environment within the heart of London.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Keeping spread sheets schedules of documentation
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Ordering the office equipment, stationary and supplies
- Managing mail, going to the post office (when required)
- Receive and screen telephone calls and determine proper response and/or action
- Filing, copying, scanning; saving and organising electronic files
- Responsible for diary control, implementing and managing procedures
- Maintaining project and company records
- Execute ad-hoc duties and provide support to the site team
- Conduct research and source materials
- Provide support to accounts (collating invoices and sending to accountants)
Relevant experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a years’ administration experience within ideally within construction
- Health and safety administration experience would be ideal howerver not essential
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
- Competent with Microsoft packages (Word, Excel) and computer systems.
- Ideally will hold a qualification in administration
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.