Keltbray Energy are looking for a HSQE Advisor to work for them in Doncaster to support with the refurbishment of the Overhead distribution lines.
- Support the provision of effective safety leadership through the development of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and improvement action plans
- Manage and monitor annual HSQE improvement plan.
- Develop and manage effective communication of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental matters through appropriate meetings and recognised company communication channels.
- To actively support the Health & Safety committee and consultation with employees.
- Provide advice and support to operational units in Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental matters.
- Carry out Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental audits and host external audits.
- Undertake site inspection and monitor HSQE team program of site inspections.
- Maintain reporting for senior management and operational requirements.
- Ensure provision of regular reports summarising key safety issues.
- Monitor emerging, new and revised legislation to assess its impact on the business.
- Development of implementation plans.
Skills and Requirements
- Understanding of the Energy Industry
- Have a NEBOSH qualification.
- Be able to build up excellent relationships both internally and externally.
- Be able to prioritise accordingly.
- Be able to be flexible as and where needed.
In return you will receive.
- Generous Salary
- Company Vehicle
- 25 days Holiday
- Employee Assistance
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.