The purpose of this role:
This role is responsible for providing full end to end HR administration support to the assigned division (Built Environment or Infrastructure).
- Produce administration for on-boarding employees, including but not limited to:
- Issue and chase contracts and new joiner packs using AdobeSign
- Add records in HR database – COINS
- Request IT for new joiners
- Produce administration for employment, including but not limited to pay reviews, change of line manager, promotions etc.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Advisors & HR Business Partners, including but not limited to letters related to disciplinaries, grievances, maternity, redundancies, leavers etc.
- Input and maintain data in COINS in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with the payroll team on monthly and weekly payroll changes.
- Produce contract for services (CFS) agreements and keep on top of contract expiry dates.
- Maintain the HR team’s electronic and paper filing systems.
- Systemise processes; using Service Now, COINS, trackers to log the progress of administration tasks and ensure visibility of progress with the rest of the HR team.
- Support the HR Project Coordinator on data collection and HR projects, as required.
- Respond to employee queries assigned to you in Service Now.
- Regular travel to other Keltbray offices, as required.
- Collect and distribute post for the HR team
Provide support and cover to the other HR Administrator, when required.
- Some administration experience in an office environment
- An understanding of confidentiality and an ability to use discretion
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and be reactive to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and embraces change
- An eagerness to learn and a natural problem solver
- A calm and unflappable disposition
- A team player who ‘mucks in’
- Experience of working in an HR role or similar function
- Experience using database systems
- Proficient in running reports and managing data