Human Resources Administrator
Keltbray Group is a UK leading specialist business, which offers engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail environmental services and reinforced concrete frame solutions. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain’s built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK.
We are now looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join our Shared Services department based out of our head office in Esher. This is a fantastic role for someone who is keen to develop a career in HR and gain a real insight into the world of construction and Keltbray as a business. You will gain excellent exposure across the Group for all business units under the SCS bracket for all things HR and be responsible for providing full end to end HR Administration support to the assigned divisions.
- Produce administration for on boarding employees, including but not limited to;
- Issue and chase contracts and new joiner packs using AdobeSign
- Collect right to work documentation
- Add records in HR database – COINS
- Request IT for new joiners
- Produce administration for employment, including but not limited to pay reviews, change of line manager, promotions etc.
- Provide administration support to the HR Advisors & HR BPs, including but not limited to letters related to disciplinaries, grievances, maternity, redundancies, leavers etc.
- Input and maintain data in COINS in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with the payroll team on monthly and weekly payroll changes
- Produce contract for services (CFS) agreements and keep on top of contract expiry dates
- Maintain the HR team’s electronic and paper filing systems
- Systemise processes; using Service Now, COINS, trackers to log the progress of administration tasks and ensure visibility of progress with the rest of the HR team
- Support the HR Project Coordinator on data collection and HR projects, as required
- Respond to employee queries assigned to you in Service Now
- Regular travel to other Keltbray offices as required
- Collect and distribute post for the HR team
Relevant Qualifications and experience:
- Experience of working in an HR role or Similar function
- Experience within Payroll administration
- Experience using database systems
- Proficient in running reports and managing data
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.