HR Shared Services Supervisor
Keltbray Group is a UK leading specialist business, which offers engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail, environmental services and reinforced concrete frame solutions. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain’s built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK.
Our HR Department are now looking to recruit a HR Supervisor to support our shared services and systems function on a part time basis over 30 hours a week.
The purpose of this role:
This role is responsible for managing the transactional administration and service delivery of the Shared Services function at Keltbray. Initially, the priority for this role will be to work with the HR Manager – Shared Services & Systems to implement a centralised HR service desk (Service Now). Once implemented, this role will be responsible for managing all incoming queries; being the first response and triaging/escalating to relevant HR contacts where necessary.
This role is also responsible for managing 2 HR Administrators and the Health & Medicals Administrator
- Support the implementation of an HR service desk (Service Now), working with the IT & Business Systems Team to assess and configure the HR team and senior management requirements.
- Create processes and SLAs in Service Now for the HR team to follow.
- (Once implemented) Manage Service Now, ensuring SLAs are met and that queries are prioritised effectively.
- Be the first response for all HR queries; creating and maintaining a consistent tone of voice for the HR function and assigning tickets to the relevant HR contact
- Line manage the HR Administrators, keeping track of workload and capacity to support the HR Advisors and Business Partners of their business units.
- Line manage the Health & Medicals Administrator, providing advice and guidance to them to support the process improvement plan of the medicals process
- Understand Keltbray’s HR processes and recommend new procedural approaches to effect continuous improvements in productivity, efficiently and accuracy.
- Manage digitisation of HR Admin; ensuring templates are fit for purpose and up to date in AdobeSign.
- Partner with the Payroll team on administration processes such as pay reviews and annual bonuses.
- Ensure the team conduct pre-employment checks including right to work and medicals
- Support the HR SS Manager on driving process improvement and keeping the employee experience at the forefront of the Shared Services team’s objectives.
- Input and maintain data in COINS in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain the HR team’s electronic and paper filing systems.
- Support in the duties of the HR SS Manager and HR Administrators and cover absence when required.
Relevant experience and qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an HR role in a Shared Services environment
- Strong administration background with a track record for implementing new processes
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service and has an understanding of HR’s role in determining the employee experience
- Line management experience
- Process driven but able to be flexible and not afraid to use common sense
- A solution seeker; technical and pragmatic
- An understanding of confidentiality and an ability to use discretion
- Outstanding organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and be reactive to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.