Keltbray Structures are a specialist reinforced concrete structures contractor, using a breadth of specialist equipment, which is unrivalled in the industry. Keltbray Structures has swiftly developed a strong track record for undertaking the most complex and demanding projects from start to finish. We are experts in the construction of deep basements, top down and core construction, utilising self-climbing formwork and slipform systems.
We are now looking to recruit a HSQE Advisor for our London based projects ranging in value up to £20 million. This will be a roaming site based role.
- Maintaining the various Management Systems currently in use within the Company – including ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- carrying out risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced
- carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- making changes to working practices that are safe and comply with legislation
- keeping records of inspection findings and producing reports
- recording of incidents and accidents and producing statistics for Clients
- being up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and any developments that affect the employer’s industry;
Relevant experience and Qualifications:
- Construction NEBOSH
- RC Frame project background is essential
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in a site led HSQE role
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.