Regional HSQE Manager – Distribution & Transmission
Keltbray Distribution & Transmission are one of the leading specialist providers of overhead line and sub-station services to the UK Distribution and Transmission market.
We are now looking to recruit a HSQE Manager to be based in the South West working on a large distribution framework on behalf of one of our key clients.
The role will be based out of Oxford and will oversee all our projects across the South West region.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Actively manage HSQE on the Contracts and Projects to which appointed
- Implement Keltbray management systems
- Support the continuous improvement of Keltbray management systems
- Manage and coordinate HSQE critical documentation
- Provide specialist advice
- Attend Client HSQE meetings
- Monitor and improve HSQE performance
- Provide advice on training and development
- Advise on matters of occupational health
- Investigate accidents, incidents and near hits (Accountable for closure of all incidents on Intelex)
- Liaise with external Inspectors
- Manage and Monitor business HSQE Advisors/Auditors
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience:
- Nationally recognised HSQE Qualifications
- CMIOSH, GIOSH (working towards Chartered) or TechIOSH with specific OHL experience)
- Engineering Qualification
- Knowledge of ISO Management Systems
- 5 year HSQE management experience
- At least 2 years overhead line experience
- Proven sucsessful track record in HSQE
- Audit/Inspection qualification
- Kelvin Top Set Investigator training
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.