Working within Keltbray’s Energy Business Unit, and forming a part of the Commercial team, the Commercial Manager Surveyor plays an integral part in delivering exceptional commercial results.
Core responsibilities encompass Positioning a section of the business or very large/complex project to optimise margin on each project whilst protecting from commercial risk. Managing, focusing and motivating the Commercial Team
Reporting to the Head of Commercial / Commercial Director, you will manage the commercial team in the provision of robust commercial support to the contract delivery team to ensure the profitability, cash management, cost control and accurate reporting of all schemes.
Skills and Experience
- Degree educated or HND/HNC equivalent/Professional Qualification
- Experience of working at Commercial Manager level and managing a team
- Substantial experience of which should be on large one off projects & framework management
- Detailed working knowledge of construction industry conditions of contract
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Excel)
- Driving license
In return you will receive.
- Generous Salary
- Company Vehicle
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holiday
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Assistance and Wellbeing support