Learning & Development Administrator
The purpose of this role is to coordinate our learning and development initiatives, promoting our learning culture within Keltbray by increasing the level of relevant skills and knowledge through the provision of a range of activities.
The role holder will play a key role in delivering the People purpose of making Keltbray a place where our people thrive and the business succeeds #OneKeltbray.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Operate as the initial point of contact for learning and development with the allocated business unit(s), maintaining excellent communication with key stakeholders
- Responsible for scheduling learning and development initiatives and assessments
- Ensuring employee competencies are maintained in a timely manner
- Notifying employees and their line managers of forthcoming training and assessments and organising in a timely and coordinated manner
- Assessing learner’s pre-requisites for training courses/assessments
- Work closely with key stakeholders within assigned business units to develop operational learning and development needs and operational capability
- Building and maintaining approved supplier relationships
- Handling all competency enquiries
- Developing and maintaining accurate records for all learning and development activities including recording and monitoring attendance
Preparing reports about learning and development initiatives and their outcomes
The position holder should have a good standard of IT skills and be able to use Microsoft 365 suite to a high standard with particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel. The position holder must be consistent and precise under pressure