Keltbray Group is a UK leading specialist business, which offers engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail, environmental services and reinforced concrete frame solutions. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain’s built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK.
Our in house payroll team are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to be based in our head office in Esher to work directly alongside our Payroll Manager.
Primary Tasks and Duties:
- Administration of Keltbray weekly payroll on Pegasus Opera, including management reporting & statutory filings (P14/P60, P11D, PAYE Settlement, P45, P46, P46 Car,)
- Undertaking monthly & year-end reconciliations (Payroll, Pensions, PAYE, NIC, Auditor’s schedule).
- Assist in the process of weekly new starter registrations from initial receipt of ATR form through to putting the employee on the system to be paid. This is to include signed ATR, completed registration pack, passport, visa (if required) and qualifications.
- Assist in the process of new starter registrations for newly established payroll company. This will include contacting and arranging for the registration pack to be sent to the employee and upon receipt filing the registration pack, passport, visas and any other documents required to ensure that the employee is compliant with UK law.
- Create payslips and arrange for them to be either sent by post or email
- Point of contact for any payroll queries and responsible for ensuring that they are rectified in an efficient manner.
- Inhouse payroll experience is essential
- Previous experience with COINS software would be advantageous
- The candidate will be able to work under extreme pressure and be able to complete work to deadlines.
- Will be confident and be a problem solver.
- Will need to be pro-active and forward thinking recognising potential problems that could arise and solving them prior to them occurring.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years
- Knowledge of payroll and accounting practices and principles.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to perform general office administrative activities such as copying and filing
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.