Project Manager – Structural Testing
Wentworth House Technical Services are a new specialist division within Wentworth House Partnership, providing a wide range of structural testing, investigation, remedial and strengthening solutions for complex projects.
Project Manager Overview:
We are looking to employ an experienced project manager to join our team to work on a range of complex projects.
The main roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading and managing structural investigation site surveys, and/or structural strengthening, remediation projects.
- Leading teams collecting non-destructive testing (NDT) and intrusive data, as well as material samples.
- Carrying out inspection, survey and measurement of structural elements on-site.
- Processing of site survey data and samples.
- Compiling investigation specific technical reports.
- Compiling investigation specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Site visits and compiling investigation specific fee proposals/tender returns.
- Client liaison and developing Client partnerships.
- Initial contract reviews.
- Managing teams of site operatives.
- Commercial responsibilities.
- Labour allocation.
The right candidate will have previous experience in some or all of; Structural testing, investigation, remedial and strengthening projects. With works such as:
- Concrete repair and waterproofing
- CFRP strengthening
- Structural testing; – load tests, pull out tests, plate bearing tests
- Structural investigation; – NDT and intrusive works
- Temporary works installation
This list is not exhaustive, and the candidate will be expected to take a leading role, get actively involved and become an integral part of the team.
Candidates as a minimum should have the following capabilities:
- At least 5 years on site experience as a Site manager / project manager
- Numeracy and literacy to GCSE level C or equivalent
- CSCS card & SSSTS / SMSTS
- Capable of writing RAMS, project programme and commercial reporting
- Clear communicator, both written and spoken English
- Clean UK manual driving licence – company car/van will be
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and
- In depth knowledge of structures and construction materials
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV to [email protected]