Keltbray Remediation are an industry leader in the onsite remediation of contaminated soils and groundwater; offering a wide range of treatment solutions working on projects across the UK.
We are now looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join our commercial team and work on projects across London and the South East which are home to a number of Keltbray Remediation’s flagship projects. We are currently involved In Worthy Down, Sydenham Gas Works and Britannia Hackney and have an exciting pipeline for the near future.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Completion and submission of PQQs Pre-Contract (EST)
- Assess tender documents to ensure sufficient information available to prepare tender
- Take off quantities
- Complete tender documents for submission
- Prepare specifications and / or Contractors proposals
- Submit tenders and follow up
- Post tender negotiations Post Contract (QS)
- Maintain contract documentation and advise on pre tender and post contract matters
- Preparation and issue of contractual letters to clients and / or sub-contractors
- Post contract liaison with clients and design team
- Carry out take offs for material procurement
- Sub-contract negotiation and letting
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations
- Site measurement
- Manage and value variations
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
- Preparation and submission of several works final account
- Agreement of final accounts
Key qualifications and experience:
- We would expect you to be self-motivated with proactive approach to work and be able to rise to a challenge.
- Experience on Remediation, sheet piling, Groundworks, earthworks, dredging contracts
- A minimum of 3-4 years subcontractor experience.
- Subcontractor experience is essential
- Educated to a minimum HND level qualification.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management (related discipline)