Quantity Surveyor – Keltbray Environmental Services (KES)
Keltbray is recognised as one of the UK’s most experienced asbestos removal contractors, with a reputation for innovation and delivery. We have a great opportunity for a quantity surveyor to join KES team based in our Laindon office, Essex
If you have experience within the environmental sector covering asbestos removal and asbestos waste and proven track record working on small demolition packages, power station works and asbestos remediation in soils. Then we’d be very keen to talk to you about this unique opportunity.
Main responsibilities include:
- Capable of managing multiple subcontract packages
- Contractual understanding and background
- Experience of using ERP systems such as Coins ideal.
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised, able to self-motivate and manage a busy and varied workload
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Undertaking Invoicing and Application for Payments to clients