About the Role
Responsibility for the effective commercial management and daily operations of the SPEN contracts. To support the Operational and Commercial teams to ensure achievement of profit targets whilst managing a renewables project of a 132kV Wind farm connection, including an OHL build, underground cable install, civils works and substation build.
- Capable of managing multiple subcontract packages
- Solid contractual understanding and background
- Experience of using ERP systems such as Coins, Causeway, SAP, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised, able to self-motivate and manage a busy and varied workload
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Travel to sites across Scotland
Qualifications and Training
- Experience of using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Degree qualified or Equivalent
- Ideally minimum of 6 years’ experience as a QS
- Experience in Utilities / Infrastructure or major projects worth £5m+.
- Previous experienced with a contractor
- Full driving licence
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.