Primary Tasks and Duties
- Design and deliver training in required subjects and other operational and safety related activities to the quality standards required by the company.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training delivered through mandatory and voluntary assessment of employees ensuring all requirements of the Company’s Competence Management System are met.
- Prepare training environment, materials, equipment and training plans ensuring they are fit for purpose and meet all industry and company quality and safety standards.
- Promote and support company Health and Safety policies and procedures through the delivery of training.
- Have and maintain a proactive and flexible approach to training delivery to aid operational effectiveness of the company.
- Act as a mentor within the scope of competence to company employees and associates as required.
- Undertake other work, which may include but is not limited to audits, investigations and assessments and special projects within the scope of competence as required to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Communicate learner results to administration team in a timely manner to enable immediate certification or rescheduling of courses.
- Promote through quality delivery of training the capabilities of Keltbray Training to both internal and external clients.
- Maintain their own competence and actively progress their own continuous professional development.
- Travel to site locations nationwide to deliver training to aid the Groups operational effectiveness.
Qualifications and Training
Essential: One of the following or the equivalent:
- Preparing to Teach in Life Long Learning Sector (PTTLS)
- NVQ 3 in Learning and Development
- CIPD Certificate in Training Practice
- City & Guilds Further & Adult Education Certificate – C & G 7301 / 7306
- Employment National Training Organisation ‘L’ Units L9,L10,L11 and L13
- NVQ Skills Assessor (D32/33, A1 or TAQA)